Craft Brewery Tours
Ale Aboard Brewery Tours is Western Massachusetts' FIRST Craft Brewery Tour Bus Company. It is a fun way to visit multiple craft breweries in Florence, Easthampton and Northampton. Each brewery offers a wide variety of samples of their house, seasonal and specialty beers.
Each tour will visit three local breweries. We will spend approximately 1 hour at each location. Feel free to order a pint of your favorite, or get a growler to go and we’ll keep it cold for you on the bus!
The cost is $30 per person. Each bus holds 14 passengers, so invite your friends to come along! All participants must be 21 or older. No exceptions. Participants are responsible for the purchase of their own beer. Ale Aboard does not supply the beer at the brreweries.
Your $30 gets you.......
We will meet at Florence's newest brewery Brew Practitioners . This Building (Circa 1865) was originally one of the support building for the famous Florence Sewing Machine Factory. Feel free to enjoy a pint of our great beer while we assemble the troops and then we load up on our 14 passenger bus for 3 hours of fun.
Our first stop will be a quick 15 minute bus ride to the Historic Mill 180 building in Easthampton where we will see New City Brewery . Be prepared to be blown away by the old world charm of their restored space. Brick abounds and you can only imagine what the huge crane overhead was used for over 100 years ago.
Just a few hundred yards through the parking lot we will travel to the historic Brickyard Building and Abandoned Building Brewery where you will enjoy a pint just as our forefathers did. In an industrial setting surrounded by brownstones and plank wood floors.
Finally, we head back to Brew Practitioners Located in the historic Sewing Building in Florence. Come in and grab another beer, enjoy the outside courtyard in the summer and see our high tech, 3BBL brewing system. You can even order food from the famous "Food Fone" and have it delivered.
Want a Limo? We can accommodate 6-8 for a special VIP Service
$60 per person
Ask about our
We do Large Parties too!! 25 Peeps? No problem!!
Ask about our pick up and drop off package (your doorstep)
Create your own route! Wanna different brewery, no problem!
Dates NOT available
December 2, 2017 (Amy and Bill)
November 4, 2017 (Newcomers Club)
EVERYTHING ELSE IS WIDE OPEN
Waiver of Liability
By entering the Ale Aboard bus you agree to the following:
RELEASE, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT
THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING RELEASE, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT
*** Please read it carefully before agreeing to the terms.
In consideration for Ale Aboard, LLC, a Massachusetts limited liability company, agreeing to take you, a ticketed individual (licensee), on a beer tasting tour (“Tour”), licensee agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1. Legal Drinking Age Required:
To be a Licensee of ALE ABOARD, LLC. you must be of legal drinking age. While ALE ABOARD, LLC. does not sell or serve alcohol to anyone, by purchasing a ticket from ALE ABOARD, LLC. you acknowledge that our services assist in providing Licensee(s) access to businesses and/or facilities that sell and/or serve alcoholic beverages. By accessing; purchasing; and or utilizing a tour ticket from ALE ABOARD, LLC., you swear and affirm that you are over the age of 21. ALE ABOARD, LLC. makes every effort to ensure that alcoholic beverages are not delivered to or served to anyone who is under the age of 21. If you intentionally or unintentionally misrepresent your age in order to consume alcohol or provide alcohol to a person under the age of 21, the Company will seek to have you prosecuted to the fullest extent allowable by law.
ALE ABOARD, LLC. neither promotes nor condones “binge” drinking, and reserves the right to remove from the Tour any Licensee that displays signs of alcohol abuse or overconsumption of alcohol. Additionally, aggressive, offensive or otherwise inappropriate behavior exhibited by any Licensee at any point during the Tour will result in the Licensee’s removal. Third party transportation will be ordered for any Licensee removed during the course of the Tour, and Licensee agrees that Licensee will be responsible for any and all cost(s) associated with the provision of such transportation.
2. Licensee acknowledges and agrees that Licensee is embarking on a beer tasting tour, which involves potentially dangerous activities and the consumption of alcohol and/or food. Licensee assumes the risks associated with alcohol consumption and takes full responsibility for his or her own actions, safety and welfare. Licensee further understands that he or she will be a member of a group and that Licensee will conduct himself or herself in a way that does not endanger Licensee or the group.
3. Licensee acknowledges and agrees that ALE ABOARD, LLC. shall not be responsible or liable for any accident, injury, theft, loss or damage whatsoever sustained by Licensee, which may occur in conjunction with any activity on the Tour. It is further understood that all personal property that Licensee brings on a Tour is brought at Licensee’s sole risk and is Licensee’s sole responsibility. Licensee waives any claim which Licensee, Licensee’s heirs, successors, assigns, spouse, family members, or legal representatives may have against ALE ABOARD, LLC. arising from or as a result of any such accident, injury, theft, loss, or damage.
4. Licensee acknowledges that it is Licensee’s responsibility to provide for Licensee’s own accident and health coverage while participating on the Tour. ALE ABOARD, LLC. does not provide for any accident or health coverage for any of its Licensees.
5. Licensee understands and acknowledges that many of the ALE ABOARD, LLC. activities on the Tour involve the consumption of alcohol, including, but not limited to, various beers and/or other alcoholic beverages. Licensee understands the potential risks associated with the consumption of alcohol and acknowledges that Licensee does not have or is not aware of any medical condition(s) that would prevent Licensee from consuming alcohol or would result in any injury or damage to Licensee as a result of Licensee’s consumption of alcohol.
6. Licensee understands and acknowledges that the Tour involves transportation by various methods, including, but not limited to, shuttle or bus transportation. Licensee acknowledges and understands the potential risks associated with these methods of transportation and acknowledges that Licensee does not have or is not aware of any medical condition(s) that would prevent Licensee from using these methods of transportation or that would result in any injury or harm to Licensee as a result of using these methods of transportation. Licensee understands and agrees that ALE ABOARD, LLC. assumes no responsibility for injury or harm to Licensee as a result of using these methods of transportation, nor does it grant any express or implied warranties, relating to the operation, safety, condition or service of any motor vehicle such as a motor coach, minivan, limo, car service or any other means of conveyance to breweries, restaurants, hotels, inns, or any other establishments or other products associated with such entities or services that are used in whole or in part while in travel on any Tour.
7. Licensee understands that it is the Licensee’s sole and absolute responsibility to be present at all scheduled checkpoints and points of departure at the times and locations provided by ALE ABOARD, LLC.. The Tour promptly departs on schedule at all assigned checkpoints and points of departure and does not assume any responsibility or liability for any expenses incurred by Licensee, direct or consequential, by reason of Licensee’s failure to adhere to ALE ABOARD, LLC.’s schedule.
8. In consideration of Licensee’s participation in the various activities that comprise the Tour, Licensee understands and accepts the risks associated with participation in these various activities and agrees that neither ALE ABOARD, LLC., nor any of its officers, members, managers, directors, agents, employees, volunteers, independent contractors, vendors, business partners, or any other individuals or entities associated with ALE ABOARD, LLC., will be liable for any personal injury, death or damage of any kind whatsoever, and without regard to the cause of such injury or damage, to Licensee or others.
9. Licensee assumes the risk of and releases, defends, and holds ALE ABOARD, LLC. harmless for any liability, for any death, physical or other injury, loss, or harm suffered by Licensee during or as a consequence of Licensee’s participation or presence in or on any activity that comprises the Tour, under any circumstances. Therefore, Licensee agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold ALE ABOARD, LLC. harmless against any liability, damages, defense costs (including attorneys’ fees), or from any other costs incurred in connection with the claims for bodily injury, wrongful death, or property damage brought by Licensee, Licensee’s heirs, successors, assigns, spouse, family members, or legal representatives.
10. This Agreement shall be binding on Licensee’s agents, heirs, and successors or assigns, and shall apply to all sponsors, officials, officers, members, managers, directors, agents, employees, volunteers, independent contractors, vendors, business partners, or any other individuals or entities associated with or connected to ALE ABOARD, LLC. in any way.
13. Licensee acknowledges and agrees that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of this Agreement or the rights and obligations of any Licensee in connection with any Tour shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s or country’s laws. By signing this Agreement, each Licensee hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Federal and State Courts in Hampshire County, Massachusetts and hereby waives any claim that is not subject personally to the jurisdiction of said courts or that any such suit or other proceeding is brought in an inconvenient forum or improper venue.
I HAVE READ THE RELEASE, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE AND INTEND IT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT OF THE LAW AND AGREE THAT IF ANY PORTION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS HELD TO BE INVALID, THE BALANCE, NOTWITHSTANDING, SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT. BY ENTERING THE ALE ABOARD BREW BUS I HEREBY AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.